Though the traditional marketing techniques are still legitimate, it is important to evolve with the times. And in an era of Internet with social media and smart phones, Online Marketing has emerged to become one of the most essential aspects for a brand or a company. And SEO is literally at the heart of online marketing.
In short, SEO helps us draw inbound traffic, searching for relevant products and services. It helps us reach a higher rank in search engine page results and is like the foundation of a building. People don’t see the foundation of a building but only an engineer knows the real importance of the foundation. He spends a lot of time & energy building a strong foundation just like how we would spend our time & efforts making the search engine optimization strong. We as digital marketers, understand how valuable it is, to have a good rank on Google, Bing and other search engines.
But even the SEO has evolved in itself over time, shifting our focus towards using it as a branding play. Here’s a list of six reasons why your business, be it anything, should definitely consider investing in organic SEO.
- 1 .It still works: The techniques employed to improve search engine optimization are still lethal. As long as the focus remains on optimal user experience, the SEO strategies are bound to work.
- 2 .It is going to stay around for a long time: With the evolving search engines, SEO will only evolve further.
- 3 .It is cost-effective: When compared to other forms of online marketing like PPC or social media and email-marketing, SEO is definitely tops the list for providing a high ROI.
- 4 .The heavy impact of search engines: The trend of customers looking for online reviews has only grown over time and the day isn’t far when everyone buys everything they need from the web. And at this moment, you should definitely want your product or service to be easily accessible over the internet.
- 5 .Regular content updates: It is essential to generate content on a regular basis to adapt to the ever changing algorithms of search engines. Things such as Social Media indicators are now given fairly high importance in terms of their impact on your rankings
- 6 .Your competitors are doing it: SEO is a never-ending process. If you’re not moving forward, you’re losing ground to a competitor who is taking advantage of it. It’s a simple fact of how the process works.
Investing in SEO has become more important than ever before. Though the concept is dark, there are several companies that offer professional SEO services and strategies for every sort of brand or business.